OUR TEACHING METHODOLOGY is designed to kindle in every child a curiosity to know, thereby making learning experiential. This is done by engaging the children in activities related to lesson rather than on ‘rote learning’. This helps in laying a strong foundation in concepts. Our methodology helps to culture the body, mind and emotions, and create a sense of belongingness with the whole world. It helps in preparing children to live with a smile in this ever-changing world by equipping them with all the necessary skills, information and wisdom to be worthy global citizens.
The focus is not only on academics, but on all-round development of the child.
- Groups are allotted different units of the lesson.
- Read and understand (if necessary take help of the dictionary).
- Form Questions.
- Sort down the main points.
- Group leaders introduce the lesson, ask Questions, elicit the main points.
- A teacher summarizes with link and fills up if any point is left out.
- Poem recitation.
- Quiz Competition.
- Find out the meanings from the dictionary and use them in your own sentence.
- Words on the black board.
- Collecting more information from various sources.
- Project making.
- Assignment writing.
- Role play / dramatization.
- Field visit.